207-364-4576 • Fax 207-364-5642
Select Page

Special Amusement Permit

Special Amusement Permits are required for all establishments that allow music, dancing or entertainment in facilities licensed by the State of Maine to sell liquor. Applications are available when applying for Liquor Licenses at the Town Manager’s Office.  Establishments must have Dance License approval from the State Fire Marshal’s Office.