207-364-4576 • Fax 207-364-5642
Select Page

Report a Sewer Back Up in My Home

If you experience a sewer backup in your home, please notify the Public Works Department immediately at 364-4481 between the hours of 6:00 a.m. and 2:00 p.m. (or during summer hours of 6:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Monday through Thursday).  The Town’s sewer main must be inspected BEFORE you hire a plumber. After hours, please call the Police Department at 364-4551 and they will contact Public Works. The Town maintains the sewer main and individual property owners maintain their service line to the main. The Public Works Department is available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year to respond to your concern.